Have you run out of books or shows yet? I’m pretty sure I’ll never run out of books that I want to read. That would be a sad day.
I’m still going through ups and down, sometimes within the same day, or hour, but I’m trying to stay positive.
On to the main event, here’s the most crime fiction news per word on the web.
Here are 3 crime fiction links, 2 quotes, and 1 question for this week:
- If you’ve managed to blast through the 70+ books Agatha Christie wrote during her life (well kudos to you!), BookRiot has some ideas of other similar crime fiction authors you might try
- More book recommendations if you find yourself struggling to find something to read: CrimeReads is continuing its quarantine reading mystery and thriller recommendations from readers. Lots of interesting and lesser known picks to peruse.
- Finally, USAT finds 25 escapist, feel good reads for the quarantine. Hard to hit crime fiction with those criteria but BAD DAY FOR SUNSHINE makes the list, along with some vampires and magical children.
Quotes about books this week:
- “I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” – Jane Austen in Pride and Prejudice
- “When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus
- What is the one book you’d recommend to someone that really should read while they are stuck in quarantine?
Until next Thursday, happy reading,
Author the Max Strong thriller series