The sun is out and it’s getting warmer. It all has me feeling optimistic. So, as we finish up week 10, I say ‘Bring it on!’ I’ve got plans to step up and make something of this moment however stressful, chaotic and weird. What other choice do we have? It’s the only part of this that I can control.
Ok, let’s get to it. Here’s the most crime fiction news per word on the web.
Here are 3 crime fiction links, 2 quotes, and 1 question for this week:
- This made for a good and unexpected listen. AmazonLive’s author series (something I didn’t know existed) had a moderated conversation between David Baldacci and Michael Connelly.
- Crime Reads lays out your summer reading with the most anticipated mystery, thriller and suspense titles of the next three months. I love going through lists like this. As an addicted reader, it’s like going through the old Sears toy catalog before Christmas.
- The Guardian looks into whether Agatha Christie may have been influenced by an earlier published Norwegian story for THE MURDER OF ROGER ACKROYD.
One of my personal favorites, Michael Connelly, has a new Jack McEvoy book out next week, so 2 Connelly quotes for this week’s newsletter:
- “There is no client as scary as an innocent man.” ―
- “Everybody counts, or nobody counts.” ―
- Are you a Michael Connelly fan? What is your favorite series that he writes? What is your favorite Bosch book?
Until next Thursday, happy reading,
Author the Max Strong thriller series